News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello, nice KM marked gasmask. Is not easy to found them.

I have 3 KM gasmasks, and 2 of them are marked with the KM stamps, in the mask and in the can, and has the name of the owner painted on the metal parts and in a label on the starps. The other one is only with a paper with the owner ID, and all the parts (mask, filter, can and starps) has the name painted and in a label.

• 2 months later...
    • 9 months later...

Hello ,

Very nice looking gas mask :cheers: This is a gas mask with microphone attachment , I see many of these for sale and everybody calls them Kriegsmarine gas masks :rolleyes: , but other branches of the military used these also so to be correct ( like yours ) it must have the correct KM acceptance markings .

Best Regards,

Joe

Hello ,

Very nice looking gas mask :cheers: This is a gas mask with microphone attachment , I see many of these for sale and everybody calls them Kriegsmarine gas masks :rolleyes: , but other branches of the military used these also so to be correct ( like yours ) it must have the correct KM acceptance markings .

Best Regards,

Joe

Hello Joe

Thank you very much. :beer:

All the best

Snoopy

hello

from the normal gasmask navyi have 2 pieces complet with box

but this ohne is verry rare

normaly this pitchers comming in hans seeger next book from the binos

this gasmask is specialy maket for the heavy binos on the schipps

best regards

gp

917127.jpg

917128.jpg

917129.jpg

Hello!

Nice Mask,i have seen this before from a Collection frind here in Norway.Is there amy Km Mark?

All the best :beer:

Nesredep

hello

from the normal gasmask navyi have 2 pieces complet with box

but this ohne is verry rare

normaly this pitchers comming in hans seeger next book from the binos

this gasmask is specialy maket for the heavy binos on the schipps

best regards

gp

917127.jpg

917128.jpg

Hello!

917129.jpg

I think this is the same? This from a Collector frind here in Norway.

All the best :beer:

Nesredep

Hello ,

This gas mask is called an optical gas mask . These were issued to all branches of the German military not just the KM .

This mask is made from leather and has glass eyepieces held in place by metal inserts . The metal rod along the top of the eyepieces moves them to change the interpupillary distance between them . You can change this distance on standard gas masks like the GM 30 or GM 38 . The rubber hose was worn over the shoulder and standard filter canisters can be used as well as the Co2 filter ( as shown in this picture ) . If there are no KM ink stamps this could have been used by anyone . I have been looking for this gas mask for a long time , if it is for sale let me know as I already own the empty steel carrier box !

Best Regards,

Joe

• 2 weeks later...