News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

1918 RSFSR Constitution

I thought some of you might be interested in what the original Soviet constitution looked like. I have a 1918 copy, complete. It's yellowed and frayed at the edges and delicate, and someone stapled it once, but it's all there. I'll share some scans of the cover, title page and the first page of each section.

First, here's the cover:

Hello Christian

You're quite welcome. I had forgotten all about it, then found it when I was looking for something else.

That probably doesn't happen to anyone else.

I also came across some nice Georgian gramotas and some other papers and photos. I've been enjoying the gramota thread.

I'll be in Tiblisi for Victory Day, total of two weeks. I'll try to get some pictures worth sharing. I'll be bringing back some things I have already bought and probably buying a few others. Should be fun.

Chuck

Hello Christian

You're quite welcome. I had forgotten all about it, then found it when I was looking for something else.

That probably doesn't happen to anyone else.

I also came across some nice Georgian gramotas and some other papers and photos. I've been enjoying the gramota thread.

I'll be in Tiblisi for Victory Day, total of two weeks. I'll try to get some pictures worth sharing. I'll be bringing back some things I have already bought and probably buying a few others. Should be fun.

Chuck

Hi Chuck,

Fantastic item, :jumping::love::jumping:

And please post some Georgian Gramotas :D

Order of Victory