News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Snoopy, :cheers:

The trade badges were used, per my references, NCOs and lower ranks.

Here is the latest addition to the Signals thread. A single Hermann Goring Division Jan-Mar1943 collar tab for signals.

• 2 weeks later...

A couple more photos from Mike, he took these shots of a tunic that is with a local militaria dealer,

who will be selling this one soon, it is a fliegerbluse, which has had the breast eagle and collar tabs

replaced, but a lovely set of sewn in boards with chain stitched 'OL' devices....

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the compliment Steve and Paul, actually I have just added a very nice black piped visor cap

to the collection, but as I have just started my night shifts, I can't post photos until I get home in the

morning, and if I don't go straight to bed, I will post a few pix here and see what you guys think of this

one, I am over the moon with it, don't see too many black piped Luftwaffe caps around these days.

Bob

Steve,

I meant to add that I love the shape of your visor cap that your using on your avatar, it looks like a real beauty!

Bob

Hi Bob,

Here is that avitar hat where it should be, with a uniform. It is a private purchase NCOs hat, size 581/2 and in exc condition. However it is not as nice as your admin hat!

steve

• 1 year later...