News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi, I came across this nice set....I want to buy it, but It's not mine collection field and therefore dont know something about marketvalue...Could you tell me somtehing about it?

From a fellow collector I have heard these are the description of the orders on this spange:

Prussia: 1914 Iron Cross 2nd Class

Sachsen-Coburg-Gotha: silberne Verdienstmedaille des Herzoglich Sachsen-Ernestinischen Hausordens mit Schwerterspange

Oldenburg: Friedrich August-Kreuz 2. Klasse

Germany: Honor Cross for Combatants

Bulgaria: World War I Commemorative Medal

Saxon Duchies: Herzoglich Sachsen-Ernestinischer Hausorden Ritterkreuz 1. Klasse mit Schwertern am Ringe

Saxon Duchies: Herzoglich Sachsen-Ernestinischer Hausorden Ritterkreuz 2. Klasse

Germany; 1939 Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2. Klasse, 1957 model (or turned around to hide the swastika)

261784xz7.jpg

martin

right Paul...........looks very crazy......... ww1 rememberance medal of Bulgaria IN FRONT OF 2 orders of the SEHO......?????? :speechless1: I don`t think so.........................be careful!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that opinions...

Martin