News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi medalnet.

I think that one of the keys to this is the hinges on the RAO band. From my limited experience, I would say that these look pretty good - certainly better than the obvious copies which we often see. Just my two cents -

Best wishes, :beer:

Wild Card

Wilhelm issued a new decree on January 18, 1865, as follows:

The stars of the Red Eagle- and the Crown Order 1st class will not be worn simultaneously. The star of the Red Eagle Order 1st class will not be worn anymore if somebody has newly been awarded the Crown Order 1st class. In this case a ribbon in the colors of the Red Eagle Order made of enamel will be put around the tips of the Crown Order star and around the cross arms of the insignia itself. The Red Eagle Order 1st class cross has to be worn around the neck. Same was ordered to be done in case the Red Eagle Order 1st class was awarded after somebody had received the Crown Order 1st class. It gets even more complicated with swords, swords on ring and the oak leaf of the Red Eagle Order.