News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello everyone,

I got today my first W?rttenberg mini medal bar and I really like it! Also there must be one Imperial Russia award (probably medal of the St. Anna order). There is "Pfennig" on this place.

Any comments and extra info would be very nice.

01769725ca8673_l.jpg

0176978115eaf6_l.jpg

Thanks,

Noor

Hallo Noor, :beer:

congratulations on obtaining your first mini bar, its a slippery slope as you will find out and many more out there to add to a collection as they dont like to live alone :P

Kevin in Deva. :beer:

Edited by Kev in Deva

Guest Rick Research

Glad that found a good home! :beer: The first three are tough to find in full size

and these are the first I've ever seen as minis!

A prize indeed for a long serving career NCO. Just a true beauty! :love::love::love:

Thanks guys for great replyes! :jumping:

This medalbar made my day yesterday (and also it was my wife birthday :cheeky: ).

Any ideas how much would be and is there any chance to find mini medal of St. Anna order?

Edited by Noor

You're welcome.

I don't collect imperial Russia and hence can't give an estimate, but knowing how prices with russian items have rocketed up in the past few years.. ..It might not be cheap.

The wearer might have removed the Russian decoration in 1914 ...

I was thinking same.

But German pfenning dont match to there as well (even hook is not same level then anothers). What I do with that?

Edited by Noor

Hallo Noor, :beer:

I would place the bar in its display postion, and place the pfennig with the eagle side out in line with the other medals

and leave it until the day I might find the missing piece, even then I would keep the penny for luck.

Kevin in Deva :cheers: