News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello

Last week, I obtained two original Luftwaffe books. One of them was a very nice maintanance manual for the Daimler Benz 601 aircraft engine. This engine was used on early Messerschmidt Bf 109's. The other booklet, is the one I have chosen to post today. It was printed in 1936. It has a nice early photo on the cover. The aircraft looks like a prototype Ju 86. The booklet has only 24 pages. I am not shure, how to translate the title, but I understand that it is an introduction to some legal matters. Was it intended for the Luftwaffe military police?

Snoopy

Edited by Snoopy

I have never seen this one before,either. Are there any more photos in the book? Looks like it could be a Air Traffic Control/ground crew booklet!

Hi Paul

The photo on the cover, is the only one. I have tried tried to translate some of the contents of the booklet, but since my knowledge of the german language is limited, it's slow going. Some of the chapters looks like they cover legal matters, conserning personel serving on airfields. The last page is a form (St?rungs meldung), that was probably used for reporting, if an incident had happened.

Regards

Snoopy