News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi all,

Hope no one minds but I've listed these down in the sales section for my newfound friend Peter Czink. Please go here to learn more:

http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=2407...mp;#entry228110

I feel that those of us who collect Hungarian militaria from this period or have any interest in this subject would do well to purchase this book. I've been reading my copy and I truly hate having to put it down for even a moment. And I feel that along with gaining further knowledge about the 1956 Hungarian Revolution I've also gained a valuable reference for militaria and relics of the period.

I highly recommend this book and for the price you simply cannot beat it in my opinion... especially with even small references going for such big prices nowadays. And if you already have a copy please consider buying one or more as gift for those who would appreciate it or who you'd like to introduce to the subject.

This is a way to not only learn more, add to our reference libraries but also help out an organization that is working hard to raise awareness of Hungarian history, the history of the 1956 Revolution as well as running a museum and helping out the Hungarian community in Canada. Talk about getting alot of bang for your buck! For the price of the average small badge or common medal you can do alot of good for yourself and others.

And I'll say again as I did in the sales section... I'm not profiting from the sale of these books. I'm simply trying to help out with the sale of same. And I strongly feel that each of you who buy a copy will truly enjoy reading and owning them.

Many thanks! :beer:

Dan :cheers:

Dan,

In an earlier post I said I didn't own a copy of Peter's book. That was a mistake. I forgot that I had ordered a copy and that it was on its way to me at that time. Looking forward to reading it. I have a couple of other 56 reference books and it is always interesting to compare references. There is always something new to learn from every book I buy.

It's been mentioned before, but bears saying again, the web site Peter runs for the veterans organization in Western Canada is very worthwhile visiting.

Regards,

Gordon

ps-I have also bought some things from Peter and they are great additions to my colelction.

Edited by Gordon Craig

So glad you both got copies! :jumping: Definitely a must have IMHOP. And again at the price it's really a no brainer. I do hope some other members will decide to order this now that Christmas is over. I'm still reading my copy and already I've learned so much. And when you add in the great pics of all the goodies... well, you simply can't go wrong on this one. And at the price of most reference books these days this is really a super bargain.

Charles... definitely a great addition re: the cap badge. Super! :jumping: I'm also hoping to add some of the items pictured in the book to my humble but growing collection. :beer:

Dan :cheers: