News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

:rolleyes: I hope I did not make a big mistake.I normally stay on my ek2s.Often these pop up,But always go for more then I want or can spend at the time.

I got this on ebay tonight and I think it went to cheap.113 euros,with a band.Now dont get me wrong,I think this is a period piece,not a 1920s piece.

I try to do my homework and I hope I am right.So it is too late to say dont buy it.

MFG

Scott

PS:did I make a mistake?

Guest Rick Research

I liked the Euro better when it was the Deutschmark, and I liked THAT better when it was 29? U.S.

Not the best of scans, but it looks good to me: 3-D hubcap center and swords secured by a screw thread ring. :beer:

Hello SPM

Thanks for your opinion also!Its a shame that they ruin so many 3rd class medals to make the fakes.

If they keep it up, one day a 3rd class might be worth more then a 2nd class.I have yet to see a REAL 1st class

on ebay.de.

mfg

Scott

Hello Chris

Did you copy a pic from one?Not saying you are wrong;but(from what I have learned here,1st class with swords and crown,147 issued?) :rolleyes:

Because if I had saw it (cant afford it yet) would have copied the pic for referance!

mfg

Scott

ps: HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO EVERYBODY HERE!!! :jumping::cheers:

Hello Chris

Did you copy a pic from one?Not saying you are wrong;but(from what I have learned here,1st class with swords and crown,147 issued?) :rolleyes:

Because if I had saw it (cant afford it yet) would have copied the pic for referance!

mfg

Scott

ps: HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO EVERYBODY HERE!!! :jumping::cheers:

No, Sorry. I haven?t any pictures. The 1.Kl. with Crown and Swords and Box achived nearly 2000?!!!

But, you can see it here :cheers:http://militaria-fundforum.de/showthread.php?t=115015

:rolleyes: I hope I did not make a big mistake.I normally stay on my ek2s.Often these pop up,But always go for more then I want or can spend at the time.

I got this on ebay tonight and I think it went to cheap.113 euros,with a band.Now dont get me wrong,I think this is a period piece,not a 1920s piece.

I try to do my homework and I hope I am right.So it is too late to say dont buy it.

MFG

Scott

PS:did I make a mistake?

it`s a nice doubtless Original piece made by Jacob Leser Straubing awarded about 1917-19

Guest Rick Research

Claudio: ALL your bars are fake. Send them to me in a very very big box and I will "hide" them for you, OK? :rolleyes:

:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

...with the paranoia going on regarding MVKs, I would like to let you inspect my bar... I hope that it's a good MVK2KrX!

Any comments are greatly appreciated!

Ciao,

Claudio

Very, very nice bar, with an nice MVK made by Hemmerle. I`m sure you know that the MVK is OK :cheers:

A generally Paranoia in MVKs is absolutely causeless, you only have to be a little bit carefull about the first classes, MVO 4.class without swords and colonial types.

Regards

Edited by Franken75