News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Motherhood award books and medals

Here are a few mothers medals and award books, they didn't come together.

As i cant read or speak one word russian i would be most gratefull if somebody could tell me the names in the books?

Also one of the three books is of another material, is this the correct book for the second class motherhood medal too (maybe just from another year)?

First shot the two different books:

Clearly both are different, could this be because of the different years of handing them out?

The left (darker) book has 1973 as date and the right (red) book is dated 1958. (see pictures next post)

Edited by jabnus

Next picture from the inside, hope it's good visable , played around it a bit to make smaller images:

I can clearly see the date 1973, so guess these booklets came in at least two variations?

For the rest i can't make out much what is written on that page :rolleyes:

Edited by jabnus

Order Of Victory, thank you very much :cheers:

i didn't think it would be from the Maternal Glory medal, that is some good news!

one day i hope to find the books for all the medals.

kind regards,

Gaston

ps: here is my lame attempt at framing them, glad they are in the same frame ;-)

(excuse the poor quality picture, taken in a dark room)

Next picture from the inside, hope it's good visable , played around it a bit to make smaller images:

I can clearly see the date 1973, so guess these booklets came in at least two variations?

For the rest i can't make out much what is written on that page :rolleyes:

This one is from Azerbaijan.

Ch.

Hi Gaston.

My pleasure. But, reading hand-written Russian is so difficult for me (I'm just a beginner in Russian) that I would prefer a more experienced Member to give you the right names. If no one else helps you, I promise I will try... :P

Cheers.

Ch.

Edited by Christophe