News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Finnish orders and badges

misiu

Hi,

new forum for me...

Would like to get into contact with people who are - as I am - fond of collecting Finnish items.

I have collected so far a big treasure.

I am mostly interested in RUK badges and VR (liberty crosses, class 1 and 2). Also orders of lion with swords or medals bars (with documents) make me HORNY :)

In the next days, weeks... I will show you some - in my opinion - great items.

Hope to see you at the end of March in Stuttgart, good old Germany at Jani's auction...

And hope to get in touch with you...

Regards,

Mikko

Hi,

new forum for me...

Would like to get into contact with people who are - as I am - fond of collecting Finnish items.

I am mostly interested in RUK badges and VR (liberty crosses, class 1 and 2). Also orders of lion with swords or medals bars (with documents) make me HORNY :)

Hope to see you at the end of March in Stuttgart, good old Germany at Jani's auction...

Regards,

Mikko

I'm quite fond of Finnish militaria...

Hi,

new forum for me...

Regards,

Mikko

So, You will be very very hot when you see this little bar of me...

regards Miguel

That diplomatic Pair, White rose Order and Officer of Nicham Ifthikar Order, Mohammed el habib bey emission, (1922-1929)

Beautiful!! What are these orders awarded for? How many were awarded?

That diplomatic Pair, White rose Order and Officer of Nicham Ifthikar Order, Mohammed el habib bey emission, (1922-1929)

Wow, that's an unsual combination. Really nice and I'll bet you have much more to offer...

Beautiful!! What are these orders awarded for? How many were awarded?

The Nicham Ifthikar is a Tunucian Order, Not very difficult to find whith a wide variety of emissiom (one for each consecutive bey (or Govenor), that display thei name in arabic on the front side of the order, so, they seems the same but they are not...

Is a General "service to the country" order. The other one is a well know finn order "The white rose of finland"

Edited by hipnos

Guest Rick Research

Ahhhhhhhh. :love::love::love:

Paul: we NEVER discuss award numbers on the higher classes of things like the Crosses of Liberty... why give information to lazy dealers that lets them raise their prices on us? :rolleyes:

My prize:

And I haven't seen another 1918 OCL 2nd Military in 18 years. :ninja:

Say hi to Jani for me! :beer:

Ahhhhhhhh. :love::love::love:

Paul: we NEVER discuss award numbers on the higher classes of things like the Crosses of Liberty... why give information to lazy dealers that lets them raise their prices on us? :rolleyes:

My prize:

And I haven't seen another 1918 OCL 2nd Military in 18 years. :ninja:

Say hi to Jani for me! :beer:

Rick, ain't my name on that bar for the day you, you know, pass on.... :blush: Can't take it with you and let's face it, you are getting old. :lol:

Guest Rick Research

I think when Jani was here 2 years ago he mentioned something about "Finnish cultural patrimony" and how it had to go back to The Homeland or something legally binding on my Heirs & Assigns. :catjava:

:cheeky:

I think when Jani was here 2 years ago he mentioned something about "Finnish cultural patrimony" and how it had to go back to The Homeland or something legally binding on my Heirs & Assigns. :catjava:

:cheeky:

I guess I could ship it back for you...