News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The Order of Merit of the Hungarian People's Republic 5th Class-with early case

Yesterday was a good ebay day as I was able to add an Order of Merit of the HUPR 5th Class to my collection that came in a very early case. The case is not the square one that this award is normaly seen in but in a wartime case with the rounded end. The Rakoci cim is still visible on the top of the case and obviously has been there for some time. The photos I will post are low quality ones from the auction. I'll do beter when the award actually arrives.

Regards,

Gordon

Edited by Gordon Craig

Hi Gordon,

Another great find my friend! :cheers: Congratulations!!!! Thanks to Charles I just got my first entry into this series myself. They are beautiful awards! :love: And to have the case as well... especially that type. I only have one such for an Imperial Austrian award but I love those types with the rounded fronts! Gorgeous! :jumping:

Dan :cheers: