News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

There are some excellent Chinese Militaria magazines with photos I have never seen before (some others just reprint ones we will all be used to)

Attached are 2 of Waffenrocks in wear at Hitler's 50th Birthday parade...apologies for poor reproduction on my part!

I have tried, but when I scan the picture is too big to fit and I don't know how to reduce it. B&W photos are ok, and other tunic photos I can reduce but for some reason I cannot do this with colour photos!

Can you give me any advice, please?

• 1 month later...

Nice pictures... here is an interesting waffenrock tunic: A Feldwebel of Panzer Bandsman. This was on Bill Shea's website late last year. I should have moved faster but it went quick.

Bob

Edited by Sprocket

Bob,

I remember seeing that one. It is the only panzer musician tunic I have seen.

Wessel,

I am sorry, but I dont know what else to do about getting better pics. What is the name of the magazine? Where can they be found?

Paul

Guest Rick Research

Sizing and resolution (of course no better than what is being scanned) are not an issue with Epson and Epson ONLY scanners. That's the universal answer to all image "issues." :beer:

Cropped, sized to the active old members posting limit, and DONE-- in one easy step. And... quite sufficient surface area. :rolleyes:

Sizing and resolution (of course no better than what is being scanned) are not an issue with Epson and Epson ONLY scanners. That's the universal answer to all image "issues." :beer:

Cropped, sized to the active old members posting limit, and DONE-- in one easy step. And... quite sufficient surface area. :rolleyes:

Hello!

Stunning Photo,intresting Waffenrock with lot of nice badges. :jumping::jumping::jumping:

All the best :beer:

Nesredep

Remember that the Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine had dress tunics too, albeit not Waffenrocks like the Heeres. Here are a couple of nice examples with the white linen vest (LW) and the dark-blue vest (KM).

Bob