News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 2 weeks later...

will send tonight sometimes a photo of mine of the side. But they have both big resemblances. With me only the complete wings are polished on top, it looks to you thus as if only the upper part would be polished or does deceive this?

Hi Jos,

Judging from the hardware, your eagles look to be from the firms of Wiedmann and FLL - are either maker marked?

ERIC

No, they're not maker marked..

I've 8 different types, I know of maybe 3 types more, but the only maker marked Summer eagles I've seen are Assmann.

Then I've seen a early drooptail marked Steinhauer&L?ck as a logo, but only once and I've seen a similar early one with Juncker mark, but also only once.

If I add up all I've seen there're 10/12 types max. , I guess..

I think the heavy early drooptail eagles are the most wonderful eagles there're.., but that's probably because I'm a Summer eagle fan..

Jos.

"I think the heavy early drooptail eagles are the most wonderful eagles there're.., but that's probably because I'm a Summer eagle fan.."

I tend to agree and the original price wasn't too bad. It's difficult to see, but it actually reads 2.60 :jumping:

cheers

Peter

Here is a better picture of my eagle. However, I really think which concerns it, on this occasion, around a pure aluminium eagle. I can put out no separation between aluminium and another material. Also my eagle has no stamp.

Jos: you has written, you know 10/12 different types of the summer eagle, does this belong to it vieleicht? I had this Alder sometimes a few years ago, do not hold, indeed, I him for original, therefore, I have also returned him. Or what do you mean?

The material was copper or Tombak, but certainly no aluminium.

Yes, it looks like yours is a solid one..

This makes it 1 of 2 patterns of the same maker.

Aluminum is rather soft, KupAl is much tougher, so it might have been used to improve the eagle..?

The last eagle you're showing is a fake/fantasy one..

Jos.

Edited by Jos Le Cont