News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

New Things I Purchased for my Collection

Guest IMHF

• Replies 795
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

Lorenzo

Very nice new addition to Your Iraqi COLLECTION.I think You Love Iraqi Militaria? :whistle::cheers:

All the best Morten.

Thank you for the comment Morten and I love collecting Iraqi Militaria , especially pieces that have not been documented in the U.S.

I Finding new pieces for my collection that I have never seen before;)

Lorenzo

• 4 weeks later...

Lorenzo is very crazy in loving of Iraqi militaria stuffs. Good Luck.

Yes sir I am remember to keep me in mind if you every have any Iraqi Militaria for sale.

Thank you

Lorenzo

post-3626-039958800 1293528465_thumb.jpg

Here is an old photo of an Iraqi General wearing lots of medals, almost the same bar as Saddam Hussein, just missing the Wisam al Jadara.

Lorenzo

post-3626-045215800 1293528672_thumb.jpg

I picked up this Mini medal bar from a dealer in Najaf, it cost me but I needed the rare Bravery mini medal. I seen one of them sell over $500.00 alone in the Bazzar at Liberty Baghdad, Iraq.

Lorenzo

Do you know which Military Academy this flag is for?

Bob

post-3626-050004700 1293664527_thumb.jpg

post-3626-045744900 1293664606_thumb.jpg

I have an Iraqi Friend who went to a military collage that used this same insignia, I am not sure which one it was there was more then one.

Above Reads: Military Collage

Below Reads: DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY

In the Photo I provided is Iraqi Col. Muthanna Al Bahadely a good friend of mine, you can see him wearing the Insignia on his collar. The second photo I have provided is of the Col. today.

Lorenzo

post-3626-050004700 1293664527_thumb.jpg

post-3626-045744900 1293664606_thumb.jpg

I have an Iraqi Friend who went to a military collage that used this same insignia, I am not sure which one it was there was more then one.

Above Reads: Military Collage

Below Reads: DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY

In the Photo I provided is Iraqi Col. Muthanna Al Bahadely a good friend of mine, you can see him wearing the Insignia on his collar. The second photo I have provided is of the Col. today.

Lorenzo

post-3626-007335300 1293664806_thumb.jpg

As you can see in the photo of him today he is wearing the red Military Collage service Stripe, and in this 3rd photo I am providing is of the Col. in his Cadet uniform of the Higher Learning Battle Staff military collage Insignia.

Thank you so much for viewing.

Lorenzo

Lorenzo,

What are these patches for?

Bob

They are worn by the members of the Military Staff Collage they are the Insignia for the Schools.

Lorenzo

They are worn by the members of the Military Staff Collage they are the Insignia for the Schools.

Lorenzo

A Cadet of the Collage of Military Higher Learning would have worn this on their uniform, if they went to the collage after they graduated they would be allowed to wear the red strip on thier Rank Boards.

The Insignia is that of Al Bakr era.

This is the collage that will educate the officer to Battle Staff, I hope this helps you Bob I have 15 of these in my collection with the rubber backing and wire embroidered. They are mounted not by swen onto the uniform but uses three bronze clips.

Lorenzo

post-3626-067377200 1293776531_thumb.jpg

Two more photos from the group, I have started to collect original Iraqi Officers Photo History Albums of their time in service.

Thank you for viewing

Lorenzo

post-3626-091072300 1294408602_thumb.jpg

post-3626-081012700 1294408635_thumb.jpg

I just picked these 4 Wisam al Jadara Order of Merit medals, they were burned by a fire in the Warehouse in Taji, Iraq. What a waste I was offered them cheap so I did not let them go. If the medals were in mint they wouled value $650-$1,000.00 each.

I belive I have here

-2 3rd Classes

-1 4th Class

-and a 2nd Class

Taji had many warehouses that housed many of the Iraqi Military Equipment Orders medals and Uniforms. For which they were bombed by coalition forces during Shcock and Awe. To me I say what a waste of some very rare Militaria, it will just bring up the value for less around.

Lorenzo