News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

New Things I Purchased for my Collection

Guest IMHF

post-3626-073979400 1294408882_thumb.jpg post-3626-022237500 1294408917_thumb.jpg

I also picked up my 7th Medal of the Coronation of King Faisal II Royal mint, to bad it is missing the original ribbon. I am trying to get as many of these that I can there were only 5000 struck in this mint.

Thank you for Viewing

Lorenzo

• Replies 795
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-3626-087314500 1294783192_thumb.jpg

Here is the full set of items, I bought this week. The face of the lady is marked out by paint and not on the actual document to protect the recipient.

Lorenzo

post-3626-023067100 1294977943_thumb.jpg

Here is another group I just purchased from the same dealer, The were parts of trim in the mid-sections along the wall with a wood border around them.

Total 25 pieces

Lorenzo

post-3626-066160200 1295411193_thumb.jpg

The Iraqi Threat & Saddam Hussein’s Weapons of Mass Destruction

If you are a military history buff and love Iraqi Military History of Saddam Hussein’s Era this book is for you. This book has tons of history in it about the military forces of Saddam Hussein and the military units of his time. This book breaks the units by Name Size and what weapons it used it breaks down the section of the Intelligence to Saddam Hussein’s Republican Guard Protection Forces.

A good friend bought me this book and sent it to me here in Iraq and I love it.

Lorenzo

post-3626-057761200 1295433315_thumb.jpg

IRAQ King Faisal II Coronation Medal of 1953 5000 made

I just picked my 8th King Faisal II Coronation Medal for a few bucks, the ribbon is not the correct ribbon. I am just happy to be able to have it added to my collection.

Found in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Today

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260722841923&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:AU:1123

Thank you for viewing

Lorenzo

I just picked up another framed poster today at the Bazzar here in Tikrit, Iraq. The poster is of President Ahmad Hassan Al-Bakr 1970's era, with the nail pin reverse held back.

Lorenzo

I picked this piece up today for a few bucks, Had to add it this piece will go in my political section of my collection of Iraqi Militaria.

Lorenzo

post-3626-023067100 1294977943_thumb.jpg

Here is another group I just purchased from the same dealer, The were parts of trim in the mid-sections along the wall with a wood border around them.

Total 25 pieces

Lorenzo

What are those things, exactly? Parts of Saddam's Palace?

What are those things, exactly? Parts of Saddam's Palace?

Ba'ath Party HQ's Wall moldings, the price for them was cheap. I was just lucky.

Lorenzo

That is a really cool keychain Fod.

Paul

Thank you, I was told that these were awarded to High Officers in the Traffic Police Force as gifts for service.

Iraqi Traffic Police

Lorenzo