News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Bulgarian Sports Union Badge

Here is another Sports Badge witj the extreme long name

First Class Badge for Outstanding Contribution in Fitnes and Sport

wow ! The first type of Theese was according to D Reimers bokk made of Gold! Quite unusual to have a sports Badge/medal made of Gold.

The Earlier Gold issues was awarded in Three classes but everyone was gold, they just had the class engraved.

Theese later issued ones is still very well done and have beutiful boxes, and the class handengraved on the backside.

I wonder how many of theese badges that was awarded, I think they are among the higher rated ones in the area of Sports/Fitness ?

Firts the coimplete set with box, doc and medal/badge

Christer

Here is another Sports Badge with the extreme long name

First Class Badge for Outstanding Contribution in Fitnes and Sport

wow ! The first type of Theese was according to D Reimers bokk made of Gold! Quite unusual to have a sports Badge/medal made of Gold.

The Earlier Gold issues was awarded in Three classes but everyone was gold, they just had the class engraved.

Theese later issued ones is still very well done and have beutiful boxes, and the class hand engraved on the backside.

I wonder how many of theese badges that was awarded, I think they are among the higher rated ones in the area of Sports/Fitness ?

Firts the coimplete set with box, doc and medal/badge

Christer

And here is the document with the backside of the badge, far from gold but some guilded metal?

There is some numbers in the book :unsure: but I dont know what they really means

Nr 134 and 97 - 1978 Number 97 awarded in 1978 ? and the 134 is the doc nr??

always more to find out :cheeky:

Christer

And here is the document with the backside of the badge, far from gold but some guilded metal?

There is some numbers in the book :unsure: but I dont know what they really means

Nr 134 and 97 - 1978 Number 97 awarded in 1978 ? and the 134 is the doc nr??

always more to find out :cheeky:

Christer

And at last a closeup on the backside taken with a no-Epson scanner (sorry Rick)

you can see the engraving 1ct

Anyone got a silver and bronce class out there??

Christer

I think 134 is number of the badge and 97 is a number of some document. This line reads Prot.... /from Protocol/, Resh..... /from Reshenie - Rsolution/. So I think the 97 is the document of some institution for the awarding

• 3 weeks later...

Outstanding Worh for Physical Fitnes

That is the loong name for this badge , instituted in 1954, the badge chnaged design in 1964 and teh award cert is for a bedge of

first year with the new look , the bottom sprockets was marked PRB from 1954 -1964 and after that marked as here BSFS

The badge which I got with the certificate is a later version without enamel. 70-80s issue ??

But still a nice badge

First Badge and Booklet outside