A really neat set of HG tabs coming

• 9 months later...

I don't get it. Pink like engineer pink but they are panzer?

I am new to this forum and collecting luft tabs and boards but not new to collecting. I like this forum much better than WAF where I have belonged for years. This is much more organized and tidy.

I am new to this forum and collecting luft tabs and boards but not new to collecting. I like this forum much better than WAF where I have belonged for years. This is much more organized and tidy.

I will let Paul explain, ... just want to say welcome!

Talk about good timing!! I am able to be here without issues for the next few days.

Yes, the piping around the collar tabs is rose pink, which is also the branch color of the Luftwaffe Aeronautical Engineer Corps. In the case of the HG Division, the rose pink color is used to indicate panzer and Division staff personnel.

Welcome to the GMIC and I sincerely look forward to seeing your collection!

If you would like, please post individual pieces for discussion as well. My presence as of Monday will be sporatic for the next three years, due to mission requirements of my new unit.

We are here to learn from one another and I am personally excited to see new things!

What about the pink tabs with, I think a green border? Similar to the unknown pair in the gallery. I seem to recall seeing a pair recently somewhere else and the owner assummed they were HG panzer.

Happy to have found this forum.

Eric

There is a green set of tabs with a pink piping that are listed in Angolia's publication as being HG Panzerjager. Is this what you are talking about?

Hardy,

Thank you for sharing that outstanding photo! I just wish that color photography was actively used 10 years earlier!

Is this the one you are referring to?

If so, the are not so common but not really all that rare either. They still fetch a moderate price(about 100 dollars for a single).