News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

War Room/Study finally finished!

Well for the first time ever, I have an entire room devoted to my relaxation, reading, enjoying my pieces, and listening to music. And here she is, after alot of hard work, cleaning, storing items in the attic (have you ever spent an hour in an attic when its 98 degrees OUTSIDE and at least 120 in the attic? Its not pretty nor is the smell LOL). Anyways please enjoy, lord knows I am! :D All the best, Jonathan

P.S. Please ignore my ugly mug!

Nice room, nice collection.

It's these threads on "dens" that have just, finally got me moving on kitting out my own - I ordered a few little display cases a few days ago, some shelving brackets and stuff today, & I've been painting my "new" room.

Still a way to go, but when it's done the "au pairs room" (have'nt got an au pair any more) can revert to being a normal bedroom.

Only got the shelving & a beer fridge to buy.

Well for the first time ever, I have an entire room devoted to my relaxation, reading, enjoying my pieces, and listening to music. And here she is, after alot of hard work, cleaning, storing items in the attic (have you ever spent an hour in an attic when its 98 degrees OUTSIDE and at least 120 in the attic? Its not pretty nor is the smell LOL). Anyways please enjoy, lord knows I am! :D All the best, Jonathan

P.S. Please ignore my ugly mug!

Hi,Jonathan!

My" badges & medals" collections,please show you that.