News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

:(

Thanks for showing. Though, he may be well older than 13, maybe about 16. That's what they did look like. Still very young. Komtur, did you notive his medal? That's an early one in real bronce. ;)

Edited by saschaw

I find it interesting that he actually cut a slit in his tunic in order to thread the ribbon through. Normally, when you see a ribbon worn on a Bluse style tunic they are just sewn-on at an angle to look like a ribbon looks when worn on a Waffenrock with buttons.

Chip

Guest Rick Research

The Red Cross Medals' ribbons could be worn from the buttonhole just like a Lifesaving Medal ribbon.

Intreresting indeed that this incredibly young looking recipient of a PrRKM3 has slit his fatigue "Litewka" work tunic to wear it. He certainly doesn't look old enough to be drafted. :speechless1:

:(

Thanks for showing. Though, he may be well older than 13, maybe about 16. That's what they did look like. Still very young. Komtur, did you notive his medal? That's an early one in real bronce. ;)

Yes, I?ve seen that. The photo was taken in January 1916. The change from bronze to iron was mid 1916, so Fischer still got the first type.