News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Iraqi Col-General

Paul R

Not pictured, but trousers were also present! All very nicely sun faded, with areas under the collar and where the shoulder slides were placed are still dark green. There are no tags present. This material is VERY light weight.

Hi Ed,

It is great to see you.

Anyway, I have had the boards for a while. The actual green uniform and lanyard are what was given to me. The shoulder slides rank just under General Field Marshall(Saddam). This uniform would be worth thousands, if it were attributed to a certain person(as I do not think that more than a small handful of men attained this paygrade). I am still learning about the Iraqi insignia as well.

I do not think that the uniform itself is named, however it is a worn set. There are signs of fading, as the material is dark green under the collar and under the area on the shoulder strap, where the slides would fit over. There are some Arabic script areas on the inside trouser lining. Perhaps a name? I will make some scans.

Paul