News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Badge/Jeton identification please

I have several variations of this badge, with hangers and with pins, but not the one that Danny shows. I think it is pretty hard to find that one.

This CCCP - Second Step variant, silver and numbered, is also hard to find and the only example I ever came across "in the wild".

Chuck

Here's what the back of the photo says:

Bulantevich, M. A.

Beggining of service in Red Army kursant of artilary school.

Rusty.

Ooops !!

Sorry Bryan, because of the large format of the pic you posted, I had not seen on my screen there is a back posted... :blush:

Cheers.

Ch.

Obverse reads "Ready for Labor and Defense"

Reverse "Mondvor" -- "Mint" where medals are struck

Hi Dudeman,

Ha, ha!!! You are making the same "mistake" I made :P ... Bryan is talking about the caption at the back of the pic in post #1. :D

Cheers.

Ch.

Guest Rick Research

I didn't realize there were TWO scans combined in the first post either: one on top of the other we'd have seen it right away. Didn't think to LOOK "off monitor screen."

Since the whole thing takes up less than 35KB of space, there are obviously technical skills involved far beyond my understanding!

I'm just glad all this is in color and not black and white like television was until I was in college! :rolleyes: