News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I don't see any obvious red flags but, would want to see much better pictures - especially of the 1870 EKII, since it represents the bulk of that bar's value.

I asked for a better pic of ek2 will post it when i get it!

what would be good prices for these 2 bars???

I thought the first bar was a little high. I cannot find descriptions on the page to see if the last medal is named. That would make the price better. The second bar I thought had something mentioned in the description that put me off but I will have to look again.

I thought the first bar was a little high. I cannot find descriptions on the page to see if the last medal is named. That would make the price better. The second bar I thought had something mentioned in the description that put me off but I will have to look again.

Got email from 1st bar seller medal is named! but will not come down on price that much I think its high also ! but i do like it!

Edited by scottplen

I would KILL=KILL= for the 1st bar.

Hanovarians are awesome.The fact that there is a Prussian campaign medal WITH a Laganzala medal on the same bar is a great contrast! Tony Colson would have loved it.

Somewhere out there is the Hanovarian roll and the OOB for the Hanovarian army.

I would KILL=KILL= for the 1st bar.

Hanovarians are awesome.The fact that there is a Prussian campaign medal WITH a Laganzala medal on the same bar is a great contrast! Tony Colson would have loved it.

Somewhere out there is the Hanovarian roll and the OOB for the Hanovarian army.

I did buy it !! I love it waiting for it to come in the mail ! I found some lists of names online for Hanovarian army so i will keep looking for info!! I did get sell to finally come down a bit!!

2nd bar i asked for more pics but no reply from seller in a while!!

Edited by scottplen

• 2 weeks later...

If you know the name on the Langansalza, post it and I will check my 1865 Hanover C/S.

Paul

got the bar finally !! the name is J.F. Fiege

its a very nice bar i beive the value of the bar is the Hannover regtimental medal second to end ?