News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Call me paranoid, but this seller has an "Order of Honor" for sale as well, no reserve, only up to $11 (!) after days on the market. And he also sold another "documented set" consisting of a Glory II and Glory III back in July 2010 (sold for $425), and another "Order of Honor" (sold for $127) at the same time. And he sold a Labor Glory 1st class for $255, and a screwback Red Banner of Labor for $255 a couple of months before that.

This guy gets a hold of multiple rare and valuable orders/medals and sells them for below what he could get for them if he sold them to a dealer? Too much of a good thing (selling for cheap) is a red flag for me.

And I don't like the award book anyway. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Of course you mean the photo beneath the stamp that says "Valid Without Photograph?" :lol: Fraudsters abound and this "group" is a good example.

well that could happened, recipient could add his/her photo later on, no restrictions, but as one colleague mentioned 'if a person in SU woud get a picture of himself for the award booklet-he would wear actual awards in that photo' :beer:

I don't like the it either. But for you attention gents.

The recipient is the cool guy. It's not in my collection. But the person who shared it got it from family and I have no reson to don't belive him

:cheers:

post-9307-018923200 1290849957_thumb.jpg

Edited by ph3s