News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Sorry Thierry, but these are all fakes. At least both jubilee buttons, as well as the whole RAO! This is an outright fake. I'm not sure with the medal itself, but button and ribbon are no good.

Are these eBay buys? The medal looks like those that are offered any two weeks by out "favorite" sellers...

Hi Thierry,

the RAO is a fake

the Jubiläumszahl 50 is a fake

and the 65 is also a fake.

Essential!

All 65 are fakes!!!! There was never a conferment of a decoration with 65. Not in order and not medals.

Regards Mike

Hi Thierry,

probable is the AEZ with figure from "Raritätensammlerclub" or one from his dealers. (cetra..., rittergut von mauritz.. or, or, or)

I to fear the medal is also a fake. ;o(

Best Regards,

Mike

Look here:

http://www.ordensammler.com/html/1826.html

item: 1826

I think this RAO is one of the 'funky chicken' fakes we have seen a few years ago.

:rolleyes: when you look at the different versions of Eagle designs that the RAO has had, as shown on A. Schulze Ising's website, the eagle on this cross is a joke.