News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of Suvorov. 2nd and 3rd classes.

Taken from Wikipedia: The Order of Suvorov was originally a Soviet award established on July 29, 1942 (during World War II) by decision of the Presidium of Supreme Soviet of the USSR. It was created to reward senior army personnel for exceptional leadership in combat operations. The Order of Suvorov was divided into three different classes: 1st class, 2nd class, and 3rd class. Georgi Zhukov became the first recipient of the Order of Suvorov 1st class on January 28, 1943.

I happend to have a few in my collection. Make sure you check out this link before talking about fakes and stuff. Here comes the 2nd class:

Scan2-3.jpg

Scan1-3.jpg

Here is the suspended 3rd class:

Scan3-3.jpg

Here is the assembled 3rd class:

Scan5.jpg

Here is the stamped 3rd class.

Scan7.jpg

Edited by Mogul

Very nice. Can you show reverses?

Got me a new scanner and it doesn't scan the reverse properly like my previous scanner did because of the screw, the whole thing gets deformed and very confusing.

Edited by Mogul

I look forward to threads once again being informative and instructive without pseudo intellectual head games.

Come on mate!

I am doing the best I can :lol:

f8ee6e6a4c734882965612e554206fab.gif

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by JapanX

• 2 weeks later...

Another portion of food for thought :)

Nice cosy № 1445.

I wonder if Oleg gonna like this one :whistle::lol:

Hope everybody could form their own opinion by comparing № 1445 and № 2014 ;)

Edited by JapanX