News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 103
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dan, I don't think I would know if I had anything related to your Regiment. Not much of what I have is attributed, just a lot of loose pieces. But I love the Imperial stuff. I guess as I watch and learn more I'll be able to tell the Difference. Hell, I'm only 60 years old and have been collecting for 40 years. I'll get it yet !!

Edited by FLIEGERALDO

• 3 years later...
    Guest Rick Research

Don't remember seeing that one before but the odd combination of #61 above would seem almost 100% certainly to be Hauptmann dR Otto Jordan of Inf Rgt 144, retired as Major dR, died 1939.

HOH3X, HH, Pr XX, BrH3b, ?M3K, also had wound badge and Magic Daniel has noted the 3 Central Powers Commemoratives in some appearance of his group.

A Brunswick House Order to a non-native (no Brunswick WW1 award) and the conformation of the other 4 ribboned awards is not matched by anybody else we've noted yet. Very nice bar! :cheers:

You are right Rick, this bar belonged to Otto Jordan. He received dht Brunswick knight cross on January, the 15th 1914 for working at the Brunswick court. I have a lot of papers from Otto Jordan but only two are missing, his Hohenzollern document and his Brunswick too :banger::violent: .

here is a photo of Otto Jordan (at left with its cigar)

Some pictures from my small collection.

First most common ones - Hamburg Hanseatic Crosses

Picture I

No. 2 is nice war period (junior?) officer bar. Because Austrian and Turkish awards as well on it, can it indicate Navy?

No. 3 some idiot had moved last ribbon. Packing is brown. :mad:

103483853bd34e_l.jpg

• 1 month later...

I got this nice Bremen Hansa-Cross in a trade recently. Although i don?t collect German Imperial militaria, i often get things like this, medals that are just too good not to get!

So now i find myself having built a small collection of German medals aside from my main Hungarian/Austro-Hungarian colledction.