News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Maj. Justus Schirmer, Telegraphen Btl. / Feldtelegraphie

Hello;

Here are the several decorations Maj. a.D.Justus Schirmer received during his military service with signals units or as staff officer .

The document to both the 2nd and 1st classes of the Oldenburg cross was dated November 10, 1918 and makes reference of the officer being a member of the German Training Ship Association (Deutscher Schulschiffverein) and is the recipient of both Iron Crosses??

The mini chain mounted decorations include a Red Eagle Order for which the documents which came with the military estate and which are quite complete contain no certificate. Also our Rick Research could not find verification when told about this. Therefore I do not show the chain.

Of note may be the I.C. 1st class maker LW and each corner having a slight "bump".

I hope you enjoy the looks.

Bernhard H. Holst