News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

SS Ribbon bar - opinions please

Hi all,

Received this one lately. It's pretty worn and must have had quite a rough live.

The blue's and white's have all faded to an even colour. All the parts are UV negative.

The SS devise is a bit loose so I was able to make a photo of the ribbon colour behind the device - the ribbon has less faded behind the device than the rest showing remains of the original colour, matching the contours of the device - also the device has left an imprint in the cloth.

Opinions?

Regards,

Peter

I also see "something" on the 3rd ribbon... but it does not look like pins have been through... I think a tough call, but I would go for it if the price were right....

Hi all, thanks for the replies :) I've taken an extra look but can't find any extra puncture holes...