News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The Turkish War Medal should not come before the Honor Cross for Combatants. I can't tell because of the fading, but are you sure that's not another ribbon, to which the crescent device has been attached? Perhaps a Hessian General Honor Decoration for Bravery? I can't tell if it used to be light blue and faded - maybe a peek on the back under the felt backing. The red stripes appear to be too narrow for a Hamburg Hanseatic Cross, so if the main part is indeed white, perhaps a Red Eagle Order or Medal.

in my opinion the crescent was added later.

i prefer the hessian solution.

i have a parade mounted medal bar + ribbon bar with an ID`d name.

He got the Iron crecent on non combatant ribbon.

Oberzahlmeister Adolph Bulle

the bar doesn`t fit with the IC on combatant ribbon and the frontkämpferehrenkreuz.

I am studying recipients with IC on non combatant ribbon. I have ~ 3000 names.

All recipients i found with an iron crescent on non combatant ribbon served at the homefront.

Sometimes they got the IC on non combatant ribbon,too.