News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Some various medal bars for your consideration

Afternoon, gentlemen and fellow collectors. (Where is the "misc." topic prefix?)

Here are some medal bars from my collection. I invite comments, ooh's and ahh's, if any. Nothing to cause uncontrollable drooling, none attributable; nevertheless fairly interesting. No need for medal idents, you know what they are.

If you don't, move along to another thread. . .  :shame:  . . .or remain silent and enjoy the pictures. ;)

After I post all eight, I have a comment or two. . .

Edited by Ralph A

While in the process of airing out my collection, I find that I can live without the above. If you are interested in having one or more, "message" me and we'll talk. While I won't give them away, I will entertain any serious offer.

Frankly, I am astounded at the rise in price of decorations, medals and orders lately. :speechless1: I don't really know how to value them (except at retail), so I'm announcing the sale in this fashion. Let the negotiations begin.

Thanks for letting me post these here as a solicitation, instead of going through the classifieds. As a reward for your forbearance, I promise (probably) not to do it again. :whistle:  Also:

I will donate 10% of the sell price of each bar to the maintenance of this site.

Edited by Ralph A

• 1 month later...

I am ready to make my donation and move on....

Who will pay:

$550 for bar #2?

$150 for bar #3?

$100 for Bar #4?

Plus $10 each to cover fees and shipping domestic.

All else are sold; bar #1 is on hold... for now.

Finally... as a bonus and because I've gone temporarily insane, I'll take offers on this bar. I intended to hang onto this obviously "diplomatic" bar as an heirloom, but if the price is right and one of you HAS to have it for his collection I'll consider a generous offer, and up the ante to 15% on the donation.

Thank you.

MB 3  03 10 15   b.jpg

MB 3  03 10 15   a.jpg