News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

want to see a happy rejuvenated collector?

Chip looks like a cross between Clint Eastwood and Flip Wilson to me. :rolleyes:He ain't really that old. Only 13-14 years older than me and I'm not old. :lol:

the only tunics that ever come close to fitting me were a few WW2. You have to be a thin man IMO.  

Yeah, seems like mean averaging 68-72 inches tall with extreme narrowness frame. Many are 32-34" chest and the caps won't fit on most 12-13 year old boys these days. May General Pohlmann uniform is rather slim but I estimate he was about 6 foot tall. My Seebatalion tunic isn't large in shoulders but rather large in the waste so I can't tell if he was overweight or barrel chested. 

• 3 weeks later...
    On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 16:59, Chip said:

Chris, 

You've been in the military. Do you have to ask?  :D

ROFL!!!

Touche!! I should never doubt the military "mindset" lol. 

An amazing grouping any way you cut it!  Did they send ARTY liaison officers to company level?  Artillery spotting from either plane, balloon, or battery was becoming quite the science by 1918 - so I would not doubt it was possible.  Especially if he made it the front before the big 1918 push.