Austin_militaria

Modern Chinese Medals - Help ID

These are pretty modern Chinese/Taiwan medals. Can anyone ID them? I have only been able to find one and it was referred to as a Marshall Medal. 

Thanks, 

20191105_190639.jpg

20191105_190720.jpg

Number 3 is a long service medal (服務獎章). It comes in 4 classes, for 10, 20, 30 and 40 years' service. It i not listed on the English Wikipedia page and there is no illustration on the Chinese Wikipedia page.

I have always seen three classes for the service medal. Never heard of if being 4 classes.

There was an ebay seller that gave odd description of a service medal he has as a Japanese/Taiwanese WWII Marshall medal. Had it for sale for several hundred dollars. Had a laugh with that one. Very common medals in Taiwan.

The others I think are organization medals. None of them look like government issued stuff. Close pictures would be better.

Looks like the others may be government civilian awards after all. I got the second one translated, if I have time, I will get the others translated. Hopefully somebody can get the others.

Second one is a ROC Ministry of Interior 中華民國內政部 medal. Medal seems to be a service medal, first class. 役政一等獎章

31 minutes ago, hc8604 said:

I have always seen three classes for the service medal. Never heard of if being 4 classes.

There was an ebay seller that gave odd description of a service medal he has as a Japanese/Taiwanese WWII Marshall medal. Had it for sale for several hundred dollars. Had a laugh with that one. Very common medals in Taiwan.

The others I think are organization medals. None of them look like government issued stuff. Close pictures would be better.

Thank you for the help.  Here are some closer pics. 

20191105_190644.jpg

20191105_190648.jpg

On 11/11/2019 at 23:33, hc8604 said:

I was just going by Chinese Wikipedia, which lists 1st, 2nd, 3rd and "Special" Classes:

服務獎章
特(任职满四十年) 公教人员服务成绩优良者,于退休(职)、资遣、辞职或死亡时    
1(任职满三十年)
2(任职满二十年)
3(任职满十年)

I am guessing this is what the 40 yr service one looks like. The middle suspension part is different from the usual plum flowers.image.png.2bb2236e47f11f9a71e6dc98f7da4176.png