News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My fb account has been stolen I can not recover

Good, but still stinks

My account was compromised very badly then someone demanded ransom in crypto currency

They even managed to get my FB password I simply do not trust this site any more I am done

16 hours ago, Alex K said:

It must have been a very unpleasant experience, for myself, its justification in my decision to avoid  ever having an account, or even going on that awful place, glad for you that something has been resolved

I agree 100%

2 hours ago, Simius Rex said:

So this is what the Imperial Forum has come to...  a gaggle of crusty old men complaining about a modern social media platform.  Exactly how does this topic relate to Imperial German awards?  About a month ago, @VtwinVince grumbled at somebody from Norway who posted a Luftwaffe photo because "... this is an Imperial forum." 

I posted here because they were using my account to sell stuff including images of medal bars 

in my name ! Not a complaint I did not want anyone to get ripped off ! 
    that’s why ! And I’m not crusty maybe old . 

Moderator please remove post if not allowed ! I only want to protect people from the fake accounts they were trying to sell stuff with images of imperial stuff and other items  ! 
    account is back in my control and Other one with fake images and sales posts are removed .

Edited by scottplen