News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Unusual late Awarding Document for the Republican Issue of the Order for Civil Merit

Hi,

Here is a Set for the republican issue of the Order for Civil  Merit awarded to the one of the body guards of Georgi Dimitrov

The Document was issued in late 1949 . What is unusual is that the text with the name of the awarded person was typed not hand written

Picture 190.jpg

Edited by Graf

Thank you Graf!

This is very interesting and rare set! Very late Republican awarding and to guards of Dimitrov! You are correct, document filled in by typewriter is less common, however I've see few republican documents and it appears they switched from handwriting to typing in later years. Extremely cool set!!!!

Fantastic!  Cannot recall ever seeing this format document!  Will look through 'Red Army' issued documents 1946 ? -- think they all are hand written however.  Terrific find and thank you for sharing!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Steve,

Very nice Documents Especially the second one because it is one of the last one for the medal for merit  It is from the republican period. It is similar like mine.

The first one is also very interesting, because it is one of the first Communist Documents