News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Medal Bar With Lots of Foreign Awards

I recently came across this medal bar that was for sale a few years ago. It has been on my mind ever since I saw it. My question is if there is any way we can trace its owner or at least a potential unit he served in and an estimated timeline of his career. He was a former policeman and served in the Anschluss judging from his 3R awards. Interestingly, he received the highest bravery orders from two respective countries: the Order of the Iron Trefoil (Croatia) and the Order of Bravery (Bulgaria). In addition, he also has a clasp on his Romanian Crusade against Communism medal which is a rare sight. Thank you for your help!

image.thumb.jpeg.55ff222964f95128ae03230b57c0d2c2.jpeg

Gentlemen,

Thank you for your responses. I want to inquire further as to whether this combination is possible and if so, which unit would this possible person serve in? Perhaps Ordnungspolizei or one of those SS Polizei units? Thank you.

16 hours ago, Daniel Krause said:

Sorry to say so, but I do not belive, that this is an original contemporary bar.

A bit too much of everything and as far as I see  - a flat bottom bar, 99,5 percent of this style are reproductions.

Greetings 

Daniel 

The Bulgarian Order looks OK This could be not a reproduction, but made up Yes Some more experienced members might figure out whether such combination is possible

• 3 weeks later...