C'Mon Fran?ois, you're holding back! Show us yours!

Exactly what I was thinking... "show us yours" then sits back and makes us do all the hard work.

Put that glass of wine down and get that camera working, Fran?ois. biggrin.gif

Here a couple to get you started..

1939 EK2, KvK with swords, 12/4 year long service, Commemorative medal for the entry in to the Sudentenland (1st October 1938).

Hey Girls, I don't have too many despite what you think, most of mines have Spanish medals

A medal bar of the LC has the LW four years service, the Chekz entry medal, Medalla de la Campa?a 1936-1939, Cruz roja del m?rito militar, Sufrimiento por la patria.

It belonged to Obelt SChudziak, he was and observer in the Seenoflugkdo.3 hydro unit rescuing pilot and crews shot down in the Channel during battle of Britain. On 20 July 1940 he was attacked by the Hurrican of Sgt Robinson, of the famous RAF Squadron 111 (triple one), and so Schudziak was shot down exactly at 15:20h, being Schudziak MIA with three NCO of his crew and one NCO was rescued later.

He served at the Spanish Civil war at the Hydors base in Mallorca, and his plane in Spain was a Heinkel He-59 , exactly the D-AROO.

Edited by Fran?ois SAEZ

This medal bar has the EKII, the LW four years service, the October medal with Prag clasp, Cruz roja del m?rito militar, Medalla de la Campa?a

It belonged to Fw Holzhey Heinz, pilot in 2(H)/AG 31

He received:

Spanisch cross in silver with swords

Cruz roja del m?rito militar,

Medalla de la Campa?a

pilot badge

the LW four years service,

the October medal with Prag clasp,

EKII,

EKI

Clasps for reco. bronze, silver, gold, #ed pendant "200"

Honor goblet

DKiG

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely stuff! Thankyou Gents!

I only have this wee gem, i just love the furled ribbon and the detail of the eagle! its for a 4 yr medal

Regards

Paul

And yes it is a bit grubby

Sorry for the blurry pic....hard on the eyes.

Edited by notned

• 2 weeks later...