News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Rising Prices

Guest Alanirvine

Guest Alanirvine

Last night I watched a T6V1 Lenin that was missing it's hanger, go at an auction in Los Angeles County for $1,000 PLUS a 20% buyer's fee!

Ouch!

Alanirvine

The order that was issued more than 400.000 times should cost as a price for the metal plus 15 to 20 percent depending on the condition and serial number. If it comes with a paper than you can add up to 40 percent. This is just my opinion.

Guest Alanirvine

Paul, I watched the auction on line and it went from $600 to $700 from two on line bidders and was finally taken by a bidder that was physically at the auction for $1,000 plus of course the 20% buyer's premium.

Another Lenin was just put up on our favorite auction site, for a buy it now of $1,499. This one has doc's though.

:speechless:

Alan

Guest Darrell

Paul, I watched the auction on line and it went from $600 to $700 from two on line bidders and was finally taken by a bidder that was physically at the auction for $1,000 plus of course the 20% buyer's premium.

Another Lenin was just put up on our favorite auction site, for a buy it now of $1,499. This one has doc's though.

:speechless:

Alan

Geez maybe I should sell my documented one. If I get that kinda price, I can then buy TWO from my source :cheeky:

OPW 1st screwbacks which were 110 USD five years ago are now 550 US on the same dealers site...Sovorovs 2nd class were 2K USD and are now 12 to 14K.

The order of Lenin I would say is one of the few medals to have varied little in price over the years, except the rare types. They are beginning to creep up in price but the one quoted is way over priced...

Chris

Edited by Chris S

OPW 1st screwbacks which were 110 USD five years ago are now 550 US on the same dealers site...

Geeze... I wish that was "reality"... I've got one for sale with good research for $100 less than that and thus far, no takers... :speechless:

Geeze... I wish that was "reality"... I've got one for sale with good research for $100 less than that and thus far, no takers... :speechless:

He has one now for 595USD now....it will sell...but I agree with your statement.

Chris