News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Bob has created an ultimate safe storage environment here which is predicated upon the unique storage requirements in the North West.

I live it the South West and the requirements here are drastically different. Perhaps we can get a thread going on the unique requirements of the different geographical areas.

Jim

Dave,

I just prefer to have them out of the scabbard.

The junk that is in the scabbard can cause problems with the blades.

There is always a chance of more runner marks or even scratching of the mottos. let alone damage to etching or personell dedications.

On top of that, i get a smile everytime I open the drawers :) which happens almost daily..

Edited by Bob Rodgers

Guest Brian von Etzel

Looks like a 'smart' cabinet. Nice oak on the outside of the drawers and the inside appear to be made of materials that won't 'off gas'.

Brian,

Yes they are made to resist any damage.

The outside wood is Solid Red Oak.

It took two guys and a hand cart to move them. If i have to guess they would be about 250 lbs.

I had them custom made , the size? 5 foot long , two foot deep and 4 foot high

• 8 months later...