News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I have mentioned a few times about a display I have with my Local museum, the curent display is due to be dissmantled and a new set up on the restoration and development of the Soviet Union after world war II (there will be more on this soon).

In the mean time here some pics of the pieces currently on display, enjoy :D

Order of Victory

Not sure, the box came with the medal, its not like one of the red Cardboard boxes like seen on other parts of the forum.

Thats about as much information I can give :unsure:

Order of Victory

P.S the only medal I have with its orginal box my is my Lenin and its being displayed without it :rolleyes:

Edited by order_of_victory

:beer: Thanks Gerd :beer:

The order in the box is my order of Alexander Nevsky, btw the order next to it is not a opw 2nd class its a 1st class (the gold hasnt showed up on the pic).

Order of Victory

Just fantastic :beer: Now, that you mention it, i see some gold on the picture. Definately a 1st class. Very nice representative display :beer:

Gerd