News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Book: Iron Cross Award Documents of World War II

Iron Cross Award Documents of World War II is now available for purchase. The preliminary copies have arrived and everything looks great! The main shipment should reach New York in about the first or second week of June.
    The synopsis is below. To me, a book on this subject was long overdue. I wrote it with Iron Cross and Iron Cross Document collectors in mind. Even if you are just an EK collector, you will appreciate the background of the awarding of the 1939 Iron Cross that has been shown in detail...

Iron Cross Award Documents of World War II by Brian Razkauskas is the first comprehensive presentation and study of the 1939 Iron Cross award document. It features over 200 Iron Cross First and Second Class award citations and related material and dissects the documents’ various attributes, all while presenting them in historical context. Included are in-depth studies of Iron Cross award regulations, award proceedings, casualty-related awards, unit-specific awards and award document variants. It is likely to be the ultimate source for Iron Cross collectors, and Iron Cross award document collectors and researchers, for years to come.

Regular Book Price = $110 + S&H
    Any order received between now and June 6 will receive $10 off.

All contributors will receive an additional discount.

The book with packaging weighs approximate 3 lbs., 10 oz.

Domestic shipping will be available via Priority Mail ($17) or Media Mail with Delivery Confirmation ($7.50). International mail pricing will vary by destination.

Please send an email to info@kleinekillpress.com to reserve your copy.

Thank you!! I am excited to finally share this work with you all.

Brian R.
    kleinekillpress.com

Having received a preliminary copy I can confirm that it is a well published book with lots of information and images to delight those interested in the EK, and German documents in general. Following on from a raft of books dealing with individual German award types it is good to see one dealing with the paperwork behind the most iconic of them. If you have a book like The Iron Time by Stephen Previtera, The Iron Cross 1st Class by Dietrich Maerz/George Stimson or German Iron Cross Documents of World War I by William E. Hamelman and Katherine E. Godby this belongs on your bookshelf.

Edited by hucks216

• 4 weeks later...