News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Soviet Awards for Foreigners

It is interesting but there  is not the topic with this title in this division.So I decided to start it.

Order of Red Banner of Labour  Josef Jeníček

number 330538

In the Order Booklet is the text  For merit for work in creating of the special equipment for Soviet industry by Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Board of the USSR from 24 June 1958 is bestowed with Order of Red Banner of Labour

1t.jpg

2t.jpg

3t.jpg

7t.jpg

The inviation letter from Soviet Embassy

8t.jpg

4t.jpg

5t.jpg

6t.jpg

10t.jpg

• 6 months later...
    28 minutes ago, nickstrenk said:

Next group of Soviet documents

https://sk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ján_Juraj_Korenko

Very interesting, thanks for sharing!

Do you perhaps have his Yugoslav Order of the Partisan Star 3rd class? I see on the wikipedia page that he was awarded with it.

"1948 – juhosl. Rad partizánskej hviezdy III. stupňa"

2 hours ago, BalkanCollector said:

Slovak actually.

The pictures of some Czechoslovak awards.I gave the link in Slovak,who wants,that can read some information.

Simply,first, I did not want to show his Czechoslovak awards,because we are in the Soviet Union awards division.

kor potv.jpg

Korenko_014.jpg

Korenko_013.jpg

Korenko_007.jpg

Korenko_005.jpg

Korenko_004.jpg

On 16/01/2019 at 19:41, BalkanCollector said:

Thank you for posting the Czechoslovak documents. Still no Yugoslav Order of the Partisan Star 3rd class?

I am sorry,still I have not got the photos.The complet is not mine.Probably I will buy the Soviet awards,perhaps no.You know i have got too many offers.Many,many of them.

As soon as I get the photos I will put them in.

4 hours ago, nickstrenk said:

I am sorry,still I have not got the photos.The complet is not mine.Probably I will buy the Soviet awards,perhaps no.You know i have got too many offers.Many,many of them.

As soon as I get the photos I will put them in.

Thanks for the input and good luck with buying those awards!

• 1 year later...

Next set of documents on Czechoslovak officer Arnosht Chayka.Soviet booklet For Victory over Germany and Czechoslovak ones:Medal For Merit - 1st Grade,Order of Slovak National Uprising -2nd Grade,Commemorative Medal of SNU

u1.jpg

d.jpg

• 2 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 1 year later...

Hello,

I would like to participate to this interesting thread, posting some pictures of Soviet awards to foreigners.

First, the Order "Friendship of Peoples", awarded to Valery Fischmann, DDR, Secretary of the Central Committee of the Society of German-Soviet Friendship. The piece is in its original case, with ribbon bar and a length of spare ribbon; then, a full-view of his group of awards (I fear that some further pieces and papers are now lost).

I find rather curious the velvet presentation table, with badges of the German-Soviet society, along with the KGB and MfS badges; something that could allow us to suspect that Fischmann could have also been involved with Comrade Erich Mielke's Ministry...

Fischmann-1.jpg

Fischmann-2.jpg

Fischmann-3.jpg

Now, after the DDR group, the KGB 60th anniversary medal, awarded to the Bulgarian General Georgi Minev:

Munev-1.jpg

Munev-2.jpg

Edited by Elmar Lang

Thank you, I am glad if I could have been of any help.

Some years ago, I've acquired a large group of orders, decorations and medals, belonged to an MfS Oberst: there are also Soviet awards and badges, most of them, with their corresponding papers.

I will take pictures of the relevant pieces and post them here too.

Edited by Elmar Lang

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Nick, dear all,

I apologize for replying this late.

Re. the KGB badge, it is made of some light metal like aluminium alloy, same as the MFS coat-of-arms and the badge of the German-Soviet Friendship Society, all mounted on a cloth-covered board, the whole in a rather simple, cardboard presentation case.

IMG_20211208_183358_1_edit_76155173325878.jpg

• 4 months later...
    • 6 months later...
    On 10/11/2022 at 07:03, nickstrenk said:

A complet of the Medal For Strengthenig of Brotherhood in Arms with the certificate

143992718 (1).jpg

143992718.jpg

I decided to add the pictures of the badge.I will have to find an info how the badge БАМ came with the complet

IMG_1548.JPG

IMG_1547.JPG

• 1 month later...

Hello,

recently, I've purchased the group of orders and decorations belonged to Hermann Lewerenz, a Luftwaffe officer captured in the last days of the Stalingrad battle, shortly before the surrender of v. Paulus's 6th Army.

Lewerenz was amongst the first members of the Bund Deutsche Offiziere and the Komitee Freies Deutschland; after the war, he entered in the KVP, then the NVA, reaching the rank of Oberst.

He was a consultatnt in the movie industry, and I've read that he was an actor too. I hope I will know or find more about his life and career.

Besides his full set of the Vaterländisches Verdienstorden, he received some soviet awards; one of them, the Order of the Patriotic War 2nd Class; also this, cased and with its Ordenskaya Knizhka...

All the best,

Enzo

IMG_20230103_184210.jpg

IMG_20221009_114631.jpg

Edited by Elmar Lang