News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of the Red Star...

Circa 1944 but other than that, as Modvor some people are out of their mind. Of course if I was selling I'd love such eager buyers! And now, I'll go :banger:! I cannot believe the price paid for this ORS!!

Circa 1944 but other than that, as Modvor some people are out of their mind. Of course if I was selling I'd love such eager buyers! And now, I'll go :banger:! I cannot believe the price paid for this ORS!!

Could be only one explanation. The guy has a nice group with missing Red Star. And this Red Star from Ebay is the one that he is looking for... Sounds very unreal, but what else could push the person to pay about 100 for a regular Red Star???

If its one person that is bidding for it then yes. I'd pay it - agreed! But :shame: look at the bid history. its almost insane! I was never good at statistics :blush: but what would the odds be of finding a missing red star or any missing numbered medal really? :rolleyes: