News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Need medal id please and certificate help

The name and rank, you asked for, is

Assistenz- und Batallionsarzt des Armierungsbatallions No. 119

Dr. Friedrich Lang

He was a doctor in the army...a very nice group with IC at non-combatant-ribbon and long-service-medal. :D

Greetings

Solomon

Edited by Solomon

Guest Rick Research

And to be more precise:

the document to the doctor has nothing to do with the medal bar. If it is being offered as a set, it is not.

That is also NOT a Prussian XII Years NCOs' long service medal hanging on the Prussian long service awards ribbon: the incorrectly attached medal is from W?rttemberg.

THIS in last place is a Prussian XII:

[attachmentid=54366]

It may also just be the distorted colors of the scans, but the non combatant Iron Cross ribbon appears to be implausibly vividly minty fresh and is, if you blacklight it, I suspect a modern synthetic the white of which will glow a vivid electric blue.

Thank you

yes it is being offered as a set!! The price being asked is ?160. I would like the certificate if its ok and would appreciate your help regarding its value alone.

thanks again

andy

PS in your opinion, is the medal bar period at all or a modern made up piece?

Edited by andy

Thank you

yes it is being offered as a set!! The price being asked is ?160. I would like the certificate if its ok and would appreciate your help regarding its value alone.

thanks again

andy

PS in your opinion, is the medal bar period at all or a modern made up piece?

The medalbar is messed with in my opinon. Post the last picture, which you posted on the other forum too and i guess, everyone will agree, that the EK on non-combattant ribbon was added at a later point.

Btw, 160 British Pounds is insane :speechless1:

Gerd