News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 1 year later...

Just an unusual photo showing the SS membership runes being worn by a member of the Water Police.

This is such a great photo. I have only seen two of these tunics and none of them had the runes! I hope that this tunic is in someone's closet as it would be heartbreaking to think it one of the thousands collected and destroyed!!

• 1 month later...

This is indeed a great photograph of a Revier-Oberwachtmeister der Wasserschutzpolizei.

Considering the fact that in 1938 there was a total membership of only 1250 officials (NCO and Officers combined) in the entire Wasserschutzpolizei makes finding any WSP item a rarity.

I only know of a handfull of Caps in collections and have only seen pictures of 1 original jacket. Even the loose insignia like sleeve eagles are very hard to find (especially the Officers variety).

Even photographs of these guys seem to be rather hard to locate.

• 3 weeks later...

Stephen,

Robin is correct in identifying your eagle as Fire Police.

To view an original Wasserschutzpolizei officers eagle please go to my website section insignia/eagles

Ernst,may I have your website address?John Wilson musketiii@hotmail.com

• 2 years later...