News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Soviet Caps

Kane

These have been made up. The chincords are not original, it should be a plain black fake leather (ie. plastic) chincord. Also the small badges either side of the cap badge should not be there. They are shoulderboard arm-of-service devices. The cap badges are standard Soviet other ranks badges. The red cap would be a motorised infantry cap if all the false bits were removed and the blue cap is for aviation.

• 2 months later...

Gidday All,

these were given to me recently from someone who found them in Berlin. Does anyone know what the colours etc mean and who used them or if they have just been made up by somebody.

Cheers,

Kane

Probably from the fall of the wall era... flea market sellers going crazy and sticking pins all over the place....

• 5 weeks later...

Typical e$cam or Russian "tourist" garbage puke.gif

Indeed....I should have said tourist as opposed to collectors. Funny how I am more of a collector when I am in Russia!!

I like that emoticon Ed!! What'd the guy eat.... garlic?

Jim :cheers: