News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The top of the wood box states that it contains a supply pressure gauge with table clamping device for a swim vest bottle . I think this was clamped to a table top and the small O2 bottle that would inflate the swim vest would be screwed into this device to check the pressure to make certain that it was full and ready for use .

A very interesting item made by the Dr?ger firm . Any date stamps or war time maker codes such as " byd " or " flr " , both are dr?ger maker codes . Can you please post more detailed pictures for us ?

Joe

I wonder if this could be a post war luftwaffe item as the face of the pressure gauge is very similar to my post war Dr?ger tauchretter TR66 pressure gauge face ???

Joe

This is a 100% wartime item. Very nice piece!

If this is a WWII item the only maker code " BA " that I could find is SUNDWIGER MESSINGWERKE , ISERLOHN , WESTPHALIA . This was a firm that made measuring devices , the pressure guage was made by the Dr?ger firm . The box and metal device both are marked with the " BA " code so I would think that they were both made by the same company , sometimes a device would be made by one firm and the carrying case by another ! Is there any paper work or instruction booklet that goes with this device ? A very interesting item whice I would like to see more detailed pictures of ! :beer:

Joe

• 4 months later...

If this is a WWII item the only maker code " BA " that I could find is SUNDWIGER MESSINGWERKE , ISERLOHN , WESTPHALIA . This was a firm that made measuring devices , the pressure guage was made by the Dr?ger firm . The box and metal device both are marked with the " BA " code so I would think that they were both made by the same company , sometimes a device would be made by one firm and the carrying case by another ! Is there any paper work or instruction booklet that goes with this device ? A very interesting item whice I would like to see more detailed pictures of ! :beer:

Joe

The "BA" is not a maker code. "BA" is short for "Betriebsamt". A lot of equipment has this marking. One other marking that is often found, is "BAL", short for "Betriebsamt Luftwaffe". I guess that they where some sort of aproval or patentoffices. :jumping:

• 2 years later...