News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hallo Gents :beer:

Out of curisoty I sent the sellers a message via ebay and asked who there experts were, the following is there reply:

"Hello KAR and thanks for your time and interest,

This item comes from the personal collection of a man named John Korompilas out of Folsom, CA. He is a traveling memorabilia dealer who hits at least 30 shows across the United States a year and sells professionally at these shows.

Other buyers of ours in the past recognize his name and have had nothing but positive things to say about him. We have done business with him for years ourselves and have never had any questions in regards to his integrity.

Other badge dealers have come by the store to personally view other items of his (we have sold dozens of rare badges, patches and other memorabilia totaling nearly $20,000 in the past 12 months) and have never said anything other than that the badge is authentic - we've even had some independently verified as original by other professed 'experts'.

Furthermore, due to the fickle and finicky nature of this badge business, we always offer a 100% money back guarantee with any items that we sell of his upon his insistence. So if you or anybody else were to purchase this badge or any other piece of war memorabilia and decide within 7 days that you did not want it, we'd be happy to refund the full purchase price upon return of the item.

Anybody who would like to speak in person about this badge is welcome to call our toll-free phone number clearly stated in our listings for more information. Hopefully that answers your question - if you have any more, please feel free to ask. Best of luck and happy holidays! Regards - Paul.

Any comments Gents,

Kevin in Deva :beer:

Not only is the badge fake, it's a bad fake as it does not really come close to anything to do with a Juncker Badge.

The crown is wrong

the cross atop the crown is wrong

the shape of the hinge well is wrong

the pin is wrong

the color of the gilding is wrong

the wreath is wrong

the details on the front are wrong

the maker mark is wrong, to include wrong name, wrong letter font and wrong moon

do we really need to go on??

I could....

Hello Kev:

It looks to be a bit of rubbish! The engraving was done in the not too distant past! I feel sorry for the fellow that uses hard-earned money to buy this thing!

Best regards,

"SPM"

I kinda feel bad for the guy who just spent $909 for that "thing".

I'm really tempted to email the guy and send him a link to this thread.

Any thoughts?

JC

I kinda feel bad for the guy who just spent $909 for that "thing".

I'm really tempted to email the guy and send him a link to this thread.

Any thoughts?

JC

Might be an idea to email him, perhaps he can get his money back,and spend it more wisely for christmas :unsure:

Kevin :cheers: in Deva

Edited by Kev in Deva

Hallo Gents :beer:

Out of curisoty I sent the sellers a message via ebay and asked who there experts were, the following is there reply:

"Hello KAR and thanks for your time and interest,

This item comes from the personal collection of a man named John Korompilas out of Folsom, CA. He is a traveling memorabilia dealer who hits at least 30 shows across the United States a year and sells professionally at these shows.

Other buyers of ours in the past recognize his name and have had nothing but positive things to say about him. We have done business with him for years ourselves and have never had any questions in regards to his integrity.

Other badge dealers have come by the store to personally view other items of his (we have sold dozens of rare badges, patches and other memorabilia totaling nearly $20,000 in the past 12 months) and have never said anything other than that the badge is authentic - we've even had some independently verified as original by other professed 'experts'.

Furthermore, due to the fickle and finicky nature of this badge business, we always offer a 100% money back guarantee with any items that we sell of his upon his insistence. So if you or anybody else were to purchase this badge or any other piece of war memorabilia and decide within 7 days that you did not want it, we'd be happy to refund the full purchase price upon return of the item.

Anybody who would like to speak in person about this badge is welcome to call our toll-free phone number clearly stated in our listings for more information. Hopefully that answers your question - if you have any more, please feel free to ask. Best of luck and happy holidays! Regards - Paul.

Any comments Gents,

Kevin in Deva :beer:

I know Of John K. He sells lots of questionable items..

George