News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Collection of EK2's

• 1 month later...
    • Replies 156
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

Steve,

You have put together a very nice collection. I am still amazed at the

one with the frosted rim. Beautifull Cross !

You must be talking about the L/57 EK2. That was a great find. One you don't see everyday, even as a maker of 1939 EKs. My EK2 collection is getting decent. It's getting harder to find makers I don't have. There's many out there. I appreciate the comments from fellow collectors.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Thanks Frontkampfer!. I'm sure you'll find a JWS eventually. That's the fun of it. I still have a ways to go to cartch up with you.

:rolleyes: Hello Steve !

I'm happy because like Casper, the friendly ghost I need friends. :lol::lol:

Ok, "Tricks me if you can", we are two Eisernes Kreuz Hunting Club member's, I love our collection, a real beauty, isn't it ? :beer:

Help me for "JWS", les amis ?a sert ? ?a !

Amiti?s,

Fkr :beer:

• 2 months later...

It's been awhile since I've picked up a new marked EK2, but two single parade mounts showed today and both were marked with makers I do not have, which was a pleasant surprise becasue I only bought these because they were parade mounted. Both of these are nice examples. he first is marked IW.