News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

How about some boxes here?!

• 3 months later...

Ricky (#2) old friend you're killing me with these pictures you show on all these threads, were these the ones that ended up in Scotland ??? You had a set of three if I remember in white boxes too ??

Not boxes for you but packets, I thought I'd share these with you, I do have boxes but though and I'll show a couple of these firstly, not rare, but not so often seen packeted items.

Kr

Marcus

Both maker marks on the packets tally to the awards mm also, which is nice these days, as so often in years gone by collecotrs would just desire the award and not packet to save a couple of pennies.

In fact I've got several packets and cases because of that very notion in the past !!!

Here is my Eboat boxed set! Although this is not a politcal award, I decided to post the follow photos as they show a construction method to these rare cartons.

Paul

Edited by Paul Reck

The number 16, I can't say I know of what it could really represent no. Thats a nice set though, I didn't recall you having one of those boxed.

This is a nice little boxed one, nothing special really I got the cheapest one the bronze, the silver and gold being way tp expensive !!!

The number 16, I can't say I know of what it could really represent no. Thats a nice set though, I didn't recall you having one of those boxed.

This is a nice little boxed one, nothing special really I got the cheapest one the bronze, the silver and gold being way tp expensive !!!

I bought it from the Estand a few years ago. I feel that it was a great price too. I remember feeling suprised that it had been there for so long(several weeks).

I have the badge displayed in the Ryker's mount with my other badges. I keep the box in a safe place to prevent damage.

Awesome rider's Badge set!!!

Warm regards

Paul

• 7 years later...